Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Welcome to Tank's Blog

This is Tank's Mom and I find myself constantly posting photos of Tank (aka Tanker) on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I'm certain that I've become "that dog owner" that thinks they have the greatest dog EVER! So...I thought I'd just start Tank his own blog. Maybe I can limit the craziness to this blog? We'll see how that works! We purchased Tank from a breeder in the Mat-Su Valley in 2010. I was anti-animal and my husband has always been pro-animal. Life works in some funny ways and after a few weeks of el husbando discussing the wonders of these dogs - I agreed to an english bulldog,

I was playing in a softball tournament the day Tank was to be picked up (yep, I got to choose a name before we got him). Er...actually Tank chose my husband. He was originally called "Little Heart" because of the shape of the brindle on his bum. He was the only pup that kept sleeping when my husband arrived...then he lazily got up and sauntered over to him. They were instantly in love...and Tank has spent the better part of three years sleeping. :)

Here are a couple snapshots of our first day with the eight week old pup that has changed our lives. See...he couldn't even stay awake then!

Stay tuned for the adventures of Tank...I'm sure you'll be entertained! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment