Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I have a bad feeling...

...about the hairless human. Sure, she's "cute" according to my Mom. But then again, she used to say I was cute too. Look where that got me...stuck in a kennel all day and being groped by the hairless human at night. She's really on the move and as soon as she sees me plop down on the ground, she comes in for the attack. The attack usually involves some pounding and squealing. I think she's excited, but she just squeaks and squawks at me. There's also some head-butting. So uncool.
 

On a happier note, Mom has been taking me for walks every night, but she insists on bringing that giant rolling contraption with the hairless human in it. It's the only time of day she's quiet. It's AWESOME!


I'm going back to sleep now...

-Tank OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment