Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Well, it's official...

...the hairless human is now my permanent sibling. For the last six months I've tried really hard to NOT like her, but it's impossible. She smiles at me, pulls on my ears, and ALWAYS smiles at me. My Mom says we're going to be BFF's...whatever that means. The first time she said it, I thought she meant that I was going to get some beef to eat, but that never happened. Beef sounds good...or maybe some cheese? Speaking of, they've been holding out on the cheese lately. I only get it if I have a bully tremor, which isn't really fun. Sometimes I get peanut butter too...yum, food.

Oh, back to the hairless human. My parents came home today all happy and smiling - apparently it was a big deal. Whatever - if it was such a big deal, why didn't I get to go.

Here's a photo of my handsome mug and the hairless human - I think she's trying to eat my toys. I saw her gnawing on one of my bones the other day. Silly kid. Maybe she'll share her toys one of these days...or food. Yeah, food.


-Tank OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment